Las Vegas Private Security for Businesses
A private patrolman at your business might bring to mind that service will cost too much for my business. While it is a cost, it might just reduce your insurance premium, and the cost would almost pay for itself. The mere presence of a uniformed security guard provides safety in itself. Here are the ways it will benefit your small business:
- Less stress for you as the owner—when someone has your financial and physical back, you can focus on running your company
- Shoplifting, crime, and employee theft are greatly reduced.
- Having someone actually watching your security cameras whats the point of watching it the next morning?
- Investing in your employee safety, you boost morale and dedication to your business
- Trained guards take witness statements and collect evidence in case of a crime or accident
- Customer Service Training at SwaySecurity is Top of the Industry.
- Escort employees and customers after dark
- 24-hour controlled access — Meaning that all vendors and visitors must log in and out at all times.
- Constant patrolling of the complete business, checking to make sure that all equipment and material is secure.
- Immediately put a halt to unauthorized visits.
- Immediately evict anyone who is loitering on the site.
- Control and manage any homeless activity in and around the building.
- Erect and man a guard shack or station if deemed necessary.
- Type and Email daily activity reports.
- Detect and report any hazardous situations that may have developed.